My hair is gone.
My wallet is gone.
My glasses is gone.
What else is missing.
Haha remember that perfect outfit?
Yeah, that thing on my side is gone too.
Stickyface.mp3
Yeah, go ahead and mute that Diana.
My songs are dirty.
I like how i type.
I don't look at the screen.
I look outside that dusty window.
I wish i could put a smile on that pretty face.
To bad. =/
Maybe i should just take it.
Just like that one morning.
You gave me some, not all.
Cause you couldn't give your all.
At least not in public like that.
I ran off.
Like the little bitch i am.
Domo had to take care of the rest.
I didn't say one word to you.
So like i said before, i'll put on my kicks and my fitted.
And hope that's enough to keep me going.
I know i'm conceited.
But i think the word i'm looking for is infatuated.
I think that's it.
I'm not really sure it that works.
But it should.
Haha I'm listening to Smother me.
I learned how to play this on the piano.
Well, some of it.
>___>
I guess i can't do verse 1 line 12 no more huh?
Yeah your curious.
And no i'm not satisfied.
I never will be.
I hold my breathe and have that feeling that i'm all alone.
It kills me inside.
But what do i do, i show off.
I be a dick, a bastard.
A fuck up.
It sucks to know that your not there anymore.
At least how i want you to be.
No spark, no attraction.
No life.
Just barren.
Yeah, SAT word for you there huh?
How my mistakes, made your heartbreak.
I still need you here with me.
Aww shit.
-Smother me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment