I'm on.
For once in a life time.
Haha, thank you baby.
For everything.
You've shown me a different side of things.
I love how you know me so much.
I love how you talk to me.
I love how when we lay together you touch me so gentley(sp).
I love how you kiss my neck and bury your face.
I love how when you masage me you make me sleep.
I love the way you make me feel.
I love the fact that i still get butterflies.
I love that little thing you do ;)
I love how you help me get through everything.
I love the fact that we can be on the phone for hours at a time and think just mere minutes go by.
I love all of our little insiders.
You calm me down.
You work me up.
I love you momma duck.
I have it in my hands, in the palm of my hand.
I won't let go, i wont give up.
You watch me, i'll prove everybody wrong.
I love you baby, and i always will.
-Jerk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment