When i ,now she isn't by my side and i know she's going out it hurts my pride.
It's just like any other male in the world.
You know if this had happened to you, you wouldn't know what to do.
When i know that she's having fun, with another guy, i always say i'm done.
My time is up, for now.
Cause time is always coming back for more.
Whenever i hear her laughing, but not at my jokes.
It just makes me choke, on the breathe that i would have used for her.
I can't understand why it hurts so much.
She's over it, why can't i?
I wanna have fun this year, can i do the those things now?
You're already not talking to me, what difference would it make.
Maybe i should, i already have, i kinda didn't remember.
Ha, and everything in between.
When i watch you walk, i can't stop staring.
Just makes me wonder where you going.
Cause i wanna come too.
I hate the fact that i can't let go.
People trying to act all hard now.
They act like they care.
Bullshit.
Once they get a girl, they all caught up.
Ha, i can't get caught up, cause there isn't nobody catching me.
When i do something like that, it makes me sick.
They always liked you.
They ALL liked you.
I think it's funny, the timing that he approached you.
And you said never again.
Damn, why i see what's REALLY going on?
-Blind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment