Thursday, October 1, 2009

After a while.

Crocodile.
See you later alligator.
When you hear this, it seems like it's so easy.
Haha, i'm not gonna talk about how up is down, black is white.
Nah, i was like that before.
But like, yeah.
Idk how to explain it.
Damn, she was right.
Not you, OR you.
Somebody else.
That's never in the picture.
WOOOOOOOOOOW.
You talk to him like nothings happen.
I wonder if that's EVER gonna happen to me.
Upsets me to hear what your doing.
Upsets me to know that your talking to HIM.
Out of all people, it's him.
Even if it's small talk.
I mean, I DON'T EVEN TALK TO HIM.
And usually, i WANT people to talk to me.
But i could care less now.
Haha, Theo is really getting annoying.
When you walk in the hallway. I get....
Damn, gotta finish this later.

-CHris.

No comments:

Post a Comment