Hello.
Today i went to Kings Dominion.
Last night i only got 5 hours of sleep.
And i just figured out when you have a room mate that snores louder than a thunder storm, AND your nose hurts, your NOT going to sleep.
But anyway, today was good.
REALLY good.
I went on a little "date" with Diana. =]
"Pillow Talk" - Kid Cudi.
I love that song.
I'm listening to it now.
Hahaha these little kids cut in front of me and Diana on the Dominator(sp).
I cussed them out.
They got scared and they let me and Diana up front.
HAHAHA then there were a couple seats extra so we let the two kids up with us.
>___> Little Bas*****.
We kissed so many times today.
=] if i didn't change her mind, i hope she can at least stop hating me.
We argued today too.
=/ but it was cause i was cranky.
Sowee?
-Blanc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment