Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My eye itches.

My eye itches. o__o
My first entry eh?
Well i'm new to this so bare with me ya?
I'm gonna be using this alot more often.
So get ready for life stories.
If not random speaking cause i'm arguing with somebody.
Yeah. My life totally sucks right now.
But it's getting better.
I need to lose my addictions ASAP.
Maybe it'll be better in the long run.
I miss her. I really do.
I hope she takes me back.
I know i did wrong but it'll be a mistake to ponder for a lifetime.
Everything is opinionated. And your opinion actually matters.
Yes Diana, i know you don't like that.
But it's a habit or "addiction" i must get rid of.
=/ oh yeah.
My eye freaking itches.
I need to stop cussing.
I need to stop doing alot of things.
And start doing alot of things.
I'll let you how that goes.
-Blanc

No comments:

Post a Comment