Ahhhh.
Today was alright.
Dude my freaking biology HSA crap was sooo boring.
I think i did pretty good.
Haha i didn't know some questions.
I finally learned the one line from "A Little Bit"!
"Oh well, tell her fall back. Caught up on some more shit tell her call back. Tell her get a man that ain't cheating on her ass with a girl that i know, yeah tell her all that, that."
Hahaha i've been like trying to learn that song all day.
Haha for some odd reason "Halo" kept playing in my head when i was testing.
Ehh i need my phone man!
OMG i'm gonna die without my phone!
-______- My freaking mom won't take it to the Verizon store.
I hated that white lady there.
She was giving me dirty looks and what not.
I wanted to slap her.
=] But i didn't.
I'm gonna go play UFC now.
<3 Blanc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment