My mom says i was born at 12 something in the morning.
That means since it's 1, i was actually born.
Wow, i've been alive for about a couple minutes.
I've been breathing for 16 whole years.
I've been living for 16 whole years.
365x18=5840
Damn, that's how many days.
How many days i've been alive.
You know life in this world, is tough.
Wouldn't it be something to die, on your birthday?
What if that happened to me?
And you didn't even get to say happy birthday to me.
I really hope you do still have love for me.
If you don't.
I GUESS it's okay.
I mean, yeah, i'll hurt.
I am now, just kind of hard to see though.
Maybe it'll help if you look, you know?
But hey, like i said though.
Guardian angels don't leave.
They just hover, to watch you.
They watch you make your mistakes.
Then literally, picks you up.
When you cry, why do you look down?
Cause of what's below you.
The ground, earth, dirt, hell.
Things that are there, but not noticed.
But when your done, crying.
I know you at least have to look up once, right?
I mean when i cry, i look up.
Cause i ask for help.
Cause you know, EVERYBODY knows, that i can't do anything myself.
So i look up, asking MY guardian angel for help.
Cause i need help.
Sorry, off topic here.
But yeah, everybodyknows.mp3
You heard it, did you comprehend it?
I know i did.
Cause that's what i'm shooting for.
Cause i know your looking for you gun, to shoot me.
Ha, thanks for everything Diana.
You showed me alot.
Since today is my birthday.
Means i'm getting older, slower, and somewhat wiser.
But i don't think i'm wise enough for anything.
I'd like to do everything for everybody, just to keep you guys happy.
Ryan, your one lucky man.
It hurts you know.
But, you can always heal.
That's what i call an opportunity.
Something that runs back, grows, regenerates.
Thanks guys for my birthday wishes.
I hope i get more.
-Birthday boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment