Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mobile to mobile.

Not one tear, not one smile.
You think everything is okay.
It might be for you, it might be for me.
What you think is wonderful, might be wonderful.
What you think is horrible, most likely is horrible.
I don't like what happen anymore than you do.
I don't show you dis respect in school.
I don't go around school giving you dirty looks.
I don't go to school to show off how happy i am.
I go to school and try to live my life.
But when you have somebody constantly hawking you.
Constantly giving you horrible looks.
Constantly telling people to back the fuck off.
Constantly induring horrible words.
Constantly having my gaurd up.
Constantly having to hear and see horrible things.
I already know what your gonna do.
Your gonna relate to what i'm goin through.
And for some odd reason, your reasons are better than mine.
For some odd reason, it seems like your just that much better than me.
And i end up saying sorry, and i just end up feeling sorry for you.
Maybe that's how everybody else is too.
Maybe your story is just a little bit better than theirs for them to feel bad for you.
And for some reason even though i "seek for pity", your the one who always gets it.
When guys see me in the hall way it's always "so you going out with Diana still?"
I literally walk the halls alone.
It's very very very lucky to walk with somebody to class.
Cause all the people i used to walk to class with for some reason, don't walk with me no more.
MAN i need a fucking job.
Or some after school curicullar(sp) activities.
I found a MMA place.
My cousin Alex, that you think is cute.
Yeah he does that shit.
And i asked him, "After kuya RJ died, how'd you take it?"
"Idk man, it was hard, i just tried to take my mind off of it."
"Yeah but how the hell do you deal with it at night?"
"I don't Chris. I deal with it on the mat."
"Huh?"
"I'll show you, it's real fun."
Haha, so that day, we spent at the mats.
He beat the shit out of me.
I didn't tell you this cause i know you don't like me fighting.
Organized or un-organized.
But i mean, i know you don't care about what i do now.
So i found a place.
Just letting you know.
Maybe this will help me out when it isn't wrestling season.
If them people got something to say to me let them say it.
Alex taught me somethings.
I really hope somebody does have the balls to take me on.
OR at least tell me something, cause i have something to say right back.
Let me do me, mother fucker i'm me.
I'll let you do you, mother fucker your you.
It's a song.
Chill, i'm not callin you a mother fucker.
I hope i can get through it, cause i'll tell you the truth.
It hasn't hit me yet, but sitting here, looking at some things, makes me wanna get hit.
Not physically, emotionally.

-New driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment