It was actually pretty fun. We didn't do anything but play ninja.
And some COD5 and some Eye Spy game on the computer.
Yeah. It finally happened ey?
Didn't want it to. But i guess it did.
Hey, i guess i'll just have to cope.
Omg. Today was so fun.
But i come home, tired, hair a mess, phone dead, and nobody to talk to.
My tita Alyson is back home from the desert (sp).
I hope i learn. As well as she. I really miss her.
I miss those days, those times, those moments.
Ugh. Idk. I don't like this not one bit.
But i have to cope like i said.
I don't know how to handle this shit.
I'm like seriously going to try and turn my life around.
I'm going to try different things.
New things that'll make my life better.
>__> It's gonna be hard though.
-Mr. Blancaflor

No comments:
Post a Comment