Accidents.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Earing.
I got my ear pierced today!
And i got a new haircut!
Today was okay.
It was really chill.
I hate Domo =]
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
chriswoah
Hi. My name's Chris. My tongues worth 40 million dollars. I got expensive taste.
View my complete profile
AyeeCuhh
That's me.
Blog Archive
►
2010
(19)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(78)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(12)
▼
June
(19)
Tremble.
Berry Polvoron.
Pusoy Dos.
Prank calls.
Haunted Mansion.
It's sticking mommy.
Aw Hell.
Frisco
Cali mama!
Double you Tee Eff.
Hennessy.
Fort Minor.
Call the weed man.
Phase Ten.
Earing.
You fat fuck.
Steez.
Giants.
The first of the month.
►
May
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment