She's not tired but she's sleeping.
And she says "Hello"
Today was a pretty good day.
I woke up like around 10 from Jeremy throwing things at me.
We had "porkbuns". Dude those things are hella good.
Then i played Need for Speed for a little.
Go dressed went to the mall and got to see Auntie Vernal.
I actually got clothes from Forever XXI.
They have pretty nice clothes. o__o
I like v-necks.
Diana is calling me metro sexual.
>__<>She won't stop giggling.
And she doesn't make sense.
I got home and played for N4S.
My Tita Alyson got me some Captain Crunch from Starbucks.
That's the first time i've ever had it.
It taste just like Cap'n Crunch.
Then we went out to eat at this italian place.
Saw some peoples.
Went to Malibu and the batting cages.
Whooped Gees ass in drums and guitar hero.
But he beat me in basketball once.
DUDE!
MY FUCKING CHARGER BROKE!
FML.
Wait that's the wrong blog site.
>__>
-Blancman.

No comments:
Post a Comment