Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fort Minor.

Where'd you go?
I miss you so.
It seems like it's been forever.
I'm off track, i don't know how to think.
Whatever you do, i choose to react.
I don't like this, not one bit.
But i know this is the shit were going to have to deal with.
Mixed words, mixed feelings, everything is fucked up.
My mind, my soul, my heart.
I don't know what's there anymore.
When we get together we make magic.
When were apart we create toxin.
I don't want to be the scar on your pretty little face.
I don't want to be the wound that has never been treated.
I hope you can heal, but i know it's hard.
I'm sensitive, your irritated.
Little things like that don't mean shit to you.
But they mean the world to me.
I already kicked you when you were down.
I'm not looking for another fight.
It might seem like it but i'm not.
You already down, i'm here to lift you up.
I'm here to help you out, i'm not here to spit on you.
There's no reason to give you more shit than you can handle.
Please come back home.
You know where you use to live?
-Coward.

No comments:

Post a Comment