Dang mo. Porno, gone, just like that.
That's messed up. Over some girl.
He better have loved her.
I'd never do that to myself.
I love Porno and all but never in my life would i do that.
I'd rather have somebody else take my life than myself.
R.I.P. Stephen Pronobis.
Besides that, today was just an off day.
Porno gone, half the school is crying.
>___> Random people crying for attention.
I hate it TT__TT.
"What you crying for?"
"PORNO! OMG *continues blabbing*"
"Do you even know him?"
"I know OF him!"
"*walks away* Dumb freshman"
Like seriously. Whatever.
Mom cried today >__>
But me and Diana are okay.
Tomorrow i gotta go to school =[
Darn, can't wait till monday though.
Take me to see "Up"!
Haha my Lakers are winning!
By 10! It's the 3rd quarter.
Oh yeah thanks Gabe.
My mom is literally shaking, crying, and paranoid cause of you.
And your greedy ass parents.
Lakers lose the ship, i'm cutting my hair.
You see that Diana?
You better hope they don't lose.
-[SB_ez]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

or WHAT??
ReplyDelete