Monday, June 1, 2009

The first of the month.

It's 1.09 in the morning.
I can't see a damn thing.
My eyes are hurting from the tears.
Your sudden anger suddenly aggravates me.
Optimistic.
That word is no where to be found.
Thanks Ryan.
I can't help what she wants to do with me.
But i can influence it, i can at least help her see what's up next.
I don't know why.
It never seems to work.
Bipolar-
characterized by opposite extremes, as two conflicting political philosophies.
Dang.
That really hurts.
It does.
Not to you, to me.
To know that i still am here.
To know that i'm not in Hell.
I'm still on planet Earth.
Where things are pushed down by gravity.
Where unlike in space, you can breathe.
I wish i was in space without a space suit.
I bet you i'd live.
Just cause of all the pain i'm enduring for you.
I've hurt you, i've never healed you?
Everything is opinionated.
You might not know it yet but you'll find out.
Friends may come and go.
Wanna bet me and Bob Marley are the same?
Just ask Chris.
Not me.
The other one.
He knows.
I know.
I'm still here?
Damn, i thought i was in Hell for a second.
I'm still waiting.
-Chink.

No comments:

Post a Comment