My hands shake.
My head is light.
I can't remember anything.
I can't do anything right.
I can't keep doing this.
I don't have a real person to talk to.
People ask me why i'm so emo but i can't give them a real answer.
I don't ever want to do anything.
I just like laying in bed.
I sleep cause i'm tired.
Also cause i want to dream about my past.
And sometimes the future.
I sit alone.
I don't talk to anybody.
There is so many opportunities.
I don't take them.
I'm still stuck on my fault.
My last opportunity just slipped right through my hands.
But for some fucking reason i can't get over what i have dropped.
I want to.
It's only pain.
It's only tears.
I have an endless amount of it.
But why use it for something so little.
I'm the bitch in the relationship that i had.
I'm still the bitch in the relationship i don't have.
Which will probably never be again.
Should i stay here?
Start all over.
Just a clean slate?
Meet some new people.
Or live my life where my heart is at.
Just laying there, beating.
Your pictures, your words, your actions.
Everything effects me.
Leave me?
Talk to somebody else?
All that shit hurts.
-Paranoid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment