Monday, June 22, 2009

It's sticking mommy.

Mateo(sp)
He's my little cousin...i guess.
Shit idk he's so cute though.
He's like 3. =D
I want one.
But hey on a serious note, damn man.
I want this summe vacation to be really happy.
Or at least really chill mo.
Hey life is life.
Like i said i miss you.
I really do.
I hate how these accusations are like cornering me.
I didn't say those things.
But you don't beileve me.
=/ What else can i dooo?
I know i know i made mistakes and i regret them.
Yeah i do. But all of our anger is building up.
It's like a gun, bang bang bang bang.
The bullets are our arguments.
Then you empty the gun.
The reload time is our calm spurt.
Then the clip goes back in.
Then there we go again.
I didn't say those things to her.
I didn't i didn't i didn't.
Usually i'd say, "It's all good".
Or something like that.
But it's not.
I don't like it.
And i know i do things that you don't like.
But like i said before. Were going to have to cope.
I know you don't like it when i say those three words.
But i say it anyway.
yeah you know i'm stubborn but live with it.
You probably will destroy me.
You already did.

-Ruined

No comments:

Post a Comment